Outdoor Adventures offers outdoor recreation equipment rentals, trip registration, and trip planning resources.
CLOSED FOR WINTER BREAK
Spring Hours: Starting Tuesday, January 16
Monday – Friday: 2 pm – 6 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
(Click to download PDF)
Equipment reservations may be made in person or over the phone at 504-314-2861! Please email Outdoorrec@tulane.edu with any questions.
- Rental services are only offered to university students, staff, faculty, and TU Rec members
- Rentals are paid for on pick up, with a few exceptions:
- Renting 5 or more of the same item
- Renting for fall or spring break
- Rentals can be paid for with cash, Visa, or MasterCard. Tulane University Accounts Receivable is not accepted
- Rentals can only be picked up or returned during rental shop operating hours
- Equipment not returned on time will incur a $2 late fee in addition to the daily rental rate for each additional day the equipment is not returned
- Equipment that is returned wet or excessively dirty will be assessed a cleaning fee. Please clean and air dry equipment prior to returning to avoid these charges
- Renter is responsible for the full cost of repair or replacement if equipment is damaged, lost, stolen, or not returned.
- No refunds will be issued for rented equipment