Outdoor Adventures offers outdoor recreation equipment rentals, trip registration, and trip planning resources.
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 2 pm – 6 pm
CLOSED: 2/27 – 2/28 (Mardi Gras), 3/27 – 3/31 (Spring Break), 4/14 – 4/17 (Easter Weekend)
LOCATION: 200 Reily Center, Glass office to the left as you walk into the 2nd floor main entrance
(Click image to enlarge)
Equipment reservations may be made in person or over the phone at 504-314-2861! Please email Outdoorrec@tulane.edu with any questions.
- Rental services are only offered to university students, staff, faculty, and TU Rec members
- Rentals are paid for on pick up, with a few exceptions:
- Paddleboard or canoe rentals
- Renting 5 or more of the same item
- Renting for fall or spring break
- Rentals can be paid for with cash, Visa, or MasterCard. Tulane University Accounts Receivable is not accepted
- Rentals can only be picked up or returned during rental shop operating hours
- Equipment not returned on time will incur a $2 late fee in addition to the daily rental rate for each additional day the equipment is not returned
- Equipment that is returned wet or excessively dirty will be assessed a cleaning fee. Please clean and air dry equipment prior to returning to avoid these charges
- Renter is responsible for the full cost of repair or replacement if equipment is damaged, lost, stolen, or not returned.
- No refunds will be issued for rented equipment