If you want to reserve a court for playing Racquetball, Squash, and Tennis you can do it online here: Book A Court
Court reservations can be made up to 24 hours in advance. This is not for a large group or other events, just single games. See below for details on these type of reservations.
If you’re a Tulane student or a member of The Reily Center, you already have a log in for this site. DO NOT “Create an Account,” but use the “Forgot Password” feature to reset your password using your Primary Email Address (usually @tulane.edu).
Facility Reservation Procedures
Reservation Request Procedures
- All requests must be submitted using the online form here. Requests not submitted through the online system will not be processed.
- You will receive an email confirmation stating that the request has been successfully submitted. This does not confirm that the space has been reserved.
- A professional staff member from the Department of Campus Recreation will review your request and respond within 3 business days.
- All requests must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to the start of the event.
- If your facility reservation request is approved, all necessary supporting documents and payment must be submitted 48 hours prior to the event. An administrative fee must be paid to confirm the reservation. This fee is separate from any rental charges.
a. 0 – 50 people: $0 (affiliate groups), $25 (non-affiliate groups)
b. 50 – 100 people: $100
c. 100 – 200 people: $200
d. 200+ people: $300