If you want to reserve a court for playing Racquetball, Squash, and Tennis you can do it online using our WebTrac system here: https://webtrac.reilycenter.com.
Court reservations can be made up to 24 hours in advance. This is not for a large group or other events, just single games. See below for details on these type of reservations.
If you’re a Tulane student or a member of The Reily Center, you already have a log in for this site. DO NOT “Create an Account,” but use the “Forgot Password” feature to reset your password using your Primary Email Address (usually @tulane.edu).
Facility Reservation Procedures
- Submit an online Facility Reservation Request
- You will receive an email confirmation stating that the request has been successfully submitted. This does not confirm that the space has been reserved.
- A professional staff member from the Department of Campus Recreation will review your request and respond within 48 hours. Requests submitted on Fridays will be responded to by the following Tuesday.
- All requests must be submitted no later than 48 hours prior to the start of the event.
- If your facility reservation request is approved, all necessary supporting documents and payment must be submitted prior to the event.