The Reily Student Recreation Center will close for summer maintenance projects Monday–Friday, August 6–10. We will reopen Saturday, August 11.
The pool areas and weight room will close for extended periods to complete projects that exceed the five-day building closure period.
Weight Room: Thursday, August 2 – Tuesday, August 14, to accommodate new floor installation and major equipment delivery.
Natatorium/Social Pool/Sun Deck: Saturday, August 4 – Friday, August 10, the pool will be drained and refilled during this time frame.
We are excited to partner with the Loyola Recreational Sports Complex to offer you access to their facility from August 2-15. This access is a courtesy, and one we would like to continue for years to come.
Please be mindful of the following policies in order to successfully utilize Loyola’s facility:
• Patrons using a key tag must present a form of photo ID.
• Members may not sponsor guests while using Loyola’s facility.
• Children under age 16 must be supervised by an adult member at all times.
• Children under age 14 can only access the pool and courts, not strength or cardio equipment.
• Metered parking is available on the ground level behind the Loyola parking garage or ask the Loyola Sports Complex Building Manager about other options.
• For more information visit the Loyola Sports Complex website.