General Club Forms
- Assumption of Risk (AOR) or http://studentvoice.com/tulane/clubsportsassumptionofrisk1314
Every club sport participant needs to fill out this form and have it on file in the Club Sport Office. Club Sport officers will be given a copy of all emergency contacts per team.
- Visitor Waivers – Used when Tulane is hosting an event.
- Facility Request Form – Used to reserve facility/quad space for practices or special events.
- Event Planning Packet - Complete when hosting an event.
- Accident Report Form – Used when an injury occurs during a club event. Turn in to Club Sports Office.
- Incident Report Form – Used when an incident occurs during a club event. Turn in to Club Sports Office.
- Change of Officer – Submit when there is a Change of Officers.
- Club Sports Pass – For non-Tulane club members
- Annual Report – Completed at the end of the academic year to record club accomplishments.
Club Financial Transactions
- Request for Payment – Used for dues, fees, honoraria, subscriptions, etc. This form may not be used to purchase or reimburse a person for equipment or supplies. Timeline: Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Request – Used to receive reimbursement for travel expenses Timeline: Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
- Interdepartmental Transfer (IT) Request – Used for payment or transfer of funds between university organizations and/or university departments. Timeline: Please allow one week for processing.
- USG Budget Request Form – Used to request an allocation from the Undergraduate Student Government. Deadline: Determined by USG Finance Committee & Executive Committee, typically due at the end of Jan or early Feb.
- USG Reallocation Form – Used to reallocate funds in a 2 account from one natural account designation to another. Timeline: Anytime special circumstances exist.
- Natural Account Codes – Used to determine natural account codes for financial forms.
- Consulting/Coaches Contract - Used to pay club sport coaches. Deadline: Turned in by the first 2 weeks of the school year.
- Request for Information – Used to gather information, must be approved by General Council. Turn in to the Club Sports Office.
- Request for Information Guide- Use as a guideline to complete Request for Information
- W-9 – Tax information for paying coaches, officials and other such individuals
- Payment Invoice
- VOLUNTEER COACHES-Volunteer Application - Completed by Volunteer Coaches. Submit to email@example.com or drop off in 105 Reily Center.