The Department of Campus Recreation will begin using a new member management software on Monday, June 26. Your saved payment method and photograph will not transfer over to the new system. If you have not yet provided your monthly payment method at our satellite desk, please follow these steps to update it online.
1. Visit the ActiveNet Portal
2. Click the “Forgot your password?” link
3. Enter your email address
4. Check your email for the temporary password and use it to log in
5. Complete the change your password form using the temporary password as your “current password” on the form
6. Click the “My Account” link at the very top right of the page
7. Under the “Account Activity” list click the “Saved Credit Cards & Check Accounts” link
8. Select either “Credit Card List” or “Electronic Check List” then click the gray “Add New” button and add a Credit Card or Checking Account
9. Click the Submit button to save the payment
10. Email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have updated your payment information so we can assign your membership to your account.
All members will also need to take a new photograph for the ActiveNet software.
We sincerely appreciate your patience while we work towards improving your experience. We are happy to answer any questions you may have during this transition period. Please submit any inquiries through this Customer Inquiry Form.
Tulane Campus Recreation